St. Jude Catholic School Fire and Ice Gala ~ February 24, 2018
As St. Jude's main fundraiser, the annual Fire and Ice Gala is an evening of fun, fellowship, and fine food. Tickets go on sale in January. Please contatc the school office for more information.
Come Cheer Us On!
SJCS Athletics schedule can be found here:
Support SJCS As You Shop
These organizations offer wonderful fundraising programs for St. Jude. Please take advantage of these simple opportunities to benefit our school. Sign up is easy and free, and the programs will fit effortlessly into your regular shopping routine. Thank you for supporting SJCS!
As a participating charity, Amazon will donate .5% of all eligible purchases to SJCS. On your first visit to Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com), you’ll be prompted to select a charitable organization. You can change your selection at any time. The entire shopping experience is the same and most products available on amazon.com are available at Amazon Smile. Register as follows:
- Sign in and enter St. Jude Catholic Church and School as your charity.
- Begin shopping! Once you’ve selected your charity everything else functions the same. No extra cost is passed onto you, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to St. Jude.
- 3. Remember to always start your Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com
If you are already set up with another charity and wish to change to St. Jude, here’s how. At the top of the page your current charity will be listed. Click on it, and then select “change” and enter St. Jude Catholic Church and School. For more information about the AmazonSmile program, go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.
Stop by the school office or Schnucks customer care counter and pick up a My Schnucks Card.
- Register your card online at escrip.com/schnucks or by calling 1-800-931-6258.
- Show your card each time you check out at any Schnucks store.
- Schnucks will donate up to 3% of your purchase to SJCS!
Sign up for a Kroger Plus discount card, and Kroger will donate to St. Jude every time you use it! If you don’t already have a Kroger Plus card, you can request one when checking out, or at the customer service counter. You’ll need to register your card online with St. Jude once a year, but once you do, your contributions will be automatic. Here’s how to register:
- Visit Kroger.com, choose the Community drop down, and select Kroger Community Rewards.
- You will be prompted to enroll in Community Rewards. You may do this by signing into your Kroger account, or creating one.
- Once you’ve created an account, add your Kroger Plus card number or alternate ID, and complete the process to link to St. Jude Catholic School. Our Organization # is 11939.
OFFICE MAX/OFFICE DEPOT
Office Max/Office Depot’s Back to Schools program credits St. Jude 5% of any purchases made using our designated school ID. When checking out online, please provide our school ID# 70225867, or look our school up by name and zip code (61615). When shopping in-store provide our ID# to the cashier, or ask them to look up our school ID during the checkout process.
BOXTOPS FOR EDUCATION
Clip Box Tops and earn cash for SJCS with General Mills’ Box Tops for Education program. Each Box Top submitted earns $.10 for St. Jude. Clip Box Tops from Product packaging and send them to the office, or drop them in the collection box at the parish Connection Center.
You can earn bonus Box Tops via the Box Tops app, available for both iPhone and Android devices. Simply load the app, pick from the offers, and scan a copy of your sales receipt after you’ve shopped.